Sunday, February 7, 2010

1st month in Chung Ling =S

WOW!!!
Chung Ling is...HUGE!!!!
That, is my first thought of Chung Ling...

First day at school is kinda confused.. and lost....
Kring...The bell rang (I wonder why it's so "unloud")... Everyone ran out from class and rushed to canteen... But I, confused and lost didn't noe where the canteen is...So I just followed some of the Form 2 and *there!!! Where the canteen was...

Second problem: didn't know wat to eat... AARGH!!! Nobody so far tell me wat is delicious in Chung Ling... So I just went 2 buy a Char Koay Diow and eat it at table where it labeled"1T7"...
Erm... not bad...

Third problem: Chung Ling is HUGE!!! The final bell rang and everyone was like"CHEONGGG AHHHH!!!!" So I also "CHEONGGG AHHHH!!!!" and I have to run from my class to B gate... Phew... that was tired... Everyday is the same, one word: Tired...

But Chung Ling is quite fun too.... Run around this GIGANTIC school, say hi to prefect and BOO or *CLAP* together with the form 2 without reason...LOL ~.~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers