Thursday, November 19, 2009

7As ^.^

LOL...

2day go school must take UPSR results...Very very gan jiong when reach the school...Everyone felt the same in class...

Time pass~Soon, it was reccess...everyone were waiting 4 校长to come back from 教育局...After that, we were called to集合at 礼堂...

We waited in the hall for about 5 minutes, everyone were chatting non-stop, most of the topic was about what will happened to them if...if...if...I prayed most-of-the-time with my friends...

Then校长came in and everyone applauded, someone whistled, someone shouted... She say somethings and then she started giving out results....

PA661 3001....3010...3023...And then 伟人get 6A 1B...I felt passion 4 him...
'Five more' I whisper...
3025... Xian Ming get 6A 1B...
And then I was shocked, everyone was shocked... Xian Ming used to get 7th in school...

'What will happen to me?! I'm the one who didn't even get 7A in the pass 4 exam!!' and then I started to pray again....

"3026..."

"3027..."
"3028..."





*
**
***
****
*****
******
*******
********
*********
**********
*********
*******
******
*****
****
***
**
*



"7粒APPLE!!!!"

I SCREAMED... SHOUTED... LAUGHED... BLUSHED... CRIED... AND SHIVER... with joy...


Thank god>.<

3 comments:

  1. Tsk tsk. Gao lor. Not like me. xD
    Anyway, gratz~

    - Wan Chi -

    ReplyDelete
  2. yo bro!! i'm really happy for you man!! i feel like crying liao.. hehe.. too bad.. we are guys, and guys dont talk to each other about their feelings easily. right?? :P anyway, i'm truly happy for you, really.. i'm proud of you.. all the best!! thank GOd!! He is directin you to the path He planned for you..... love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gt sooooooo 夸张 meh???
    Chung ling vry syok eh. Enjoy

    ReplyDelete

Followers